torstai 17. kesäkuuta 2010

I'm the ruler of the world! ...no, I'm not.

This is a musty. I sort of found one cosplayblog and one thing followed another. Perhaps I'm a blogger whore now. I'm a public stalker on a few quite amazing cosplayers' blogs.  I'm too excited to really find what the others have to say about things. How they progress with their costumes. And now I think I can rule the world (by stalking amazing cosplayers' blogs)! Naah, just kidding. But it's just... just. An honour. Hope they won't scream and runaway from me. They are some rolemodels for me. I really look forward of progressing so much that I can say to myself that I have complished a dream I had when I was 14 years old. I'm 17 now and soon 18, by the way.

I'm going to Tampere today and buy materials. Cotton for the pants, linen for the shirt and the vest. I'm already late for my schedule. I also need some modelling clay and white paint. My main incredients. What else? Aah, I was considering of using a fabric with a mixture of linen and wool... Or something. I don't know if it's even possible. That fabric would be for the shawl. I just realized that I'm still in a need of an exotic squirrel fur. I wonder how I'll be making that thing for the costume.

My plan is to make all small things this week finished. The props, charms, pearls, buttons, rings, wristbands. What else? I don't have a single idea of how to make the coins. I guess it'll be something as vulnerable again as modelling clay if someone doesn't pop out a great idea for me. A mold plus some tin would be great.... But I have a doubt that the efforts would go in waste. In the next version, I  keep saying to myself.


Pumpkin

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti