lauantai 15. toukokuuta 2010

Thinking

Today has been an amazingly brilliant weather. It's hot. There's some wind too. I planned to really start with Jack's compass already yeasterday. I ended up doing some drawrings only. And today I have only done some thinking. So after doing a short walk with my dog Inkku, I shall for real, for real start doing things. My goal is to at least almost finish with the compass today. I'll add tomorrow some pics of it if I'll have time.

You see, tomorrow is the grand opening of Emil Cedercreutz's museum. Five of my costumes are in that museum, so naturally, I got an invitation. My father's coming there too. I don't know what it's going to be... I'll make a report here ofcourse after it. On Monday.

Sunny day from the Caribbean, mates!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti