tiistai 22. kesäkuuta 2010

A 72 meters long stripe painting maraton and nerves cracking

Yawn. I just about 15 minutes ago finished with the shawl. You know what? I hate it. There is nothing much to say about it. I fist of all made a mesuring error (big-one) that I couldn't fix. Then the paint was actually not red. It was close to hot pink and when mixed with balck, purple. If I would've had enough energy, I had painted the stripes in the right size when compared to each other. The 100th thing that went wrong was thta the paint varies with the color. And there are alot of paint stains everywhere. So, basically EVERYTHING went soooooo wrong. I guess, it won't be noticed from a distance... I hope.

I haven't failed with so many things in one item for a very long time. Ever? A new, perfect one will be made in the future. I really, really promise. I'd hate to be a big failure. That idea makes me very sad. D;

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti