tiistai 15. kesäkuuta 2010

Tic, tic, tic, toc ("I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!")


I have just figured out something. It was time, I guess. When I make my costumes... Or.. . .. Actually, well, umm. The thing that matters the most when making my costumes is time. T-I-M-E. How could I have missed something so simple coming in my mind? I mean, I have figured that out formally, but I haven't understood it really until now. When I come to think of it, all things I have done with time are pretty awsome. Like Fumika. Almost the whole costume was made with alot of time. I was almost satisfied with it. And DiZ's armor, it was great, but I didn't have time to model it to my body well enough (the other parts of the costume were.... umm. Awful?) What other examples I could tell you. Lulu's hairpieces and jewellery, I made them half a years before I started with the other parts of the costume.

So it's tic, toc, guys. I need some time.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti