keskiviikko 9. kesäkuuta 2010

I think I came back

I have been somewhere hovering under an angst cloud for too long. Yesterday it finally got to it's end. I don't feel that way anymore... I feel free to move on in my life.

My doings ended right where what I last told you about. The compass. Yeasterday, I continued with it. I cut the round shapes and glued the parts together. I even painted the whole thing, although I have to do that atleast once more. I finished 100% the needleplate, painted and drew every line and number on it. Parts the compass is still missing are the triangular thing inside it, and the plate with degree numbers from 0-360. I have to also somehow make some hinges and a lock, not to meantion the magnet thingy that makes it spin around by itself. Any idea where I could find a somewhat strong magnet?

I hate to this out loud, but I have to. I have to make a costume for my friend Zexy. And I'm most definitely not looking forward to it. I really regret of saying yes to his suggestion last February. Even back then I knew it wouldn't be possible to make two über cosplay costumes in the summer. I knew it wouldn't be possible to make the two of them well. My principal is to not betray other people if I have promised something. I shouldn't have promised anything. Now I'm really worried about my cosplay, Jack. I felt and still feel that he is pushing me alot with this costume. If he hadn't, I wouldn't have said yes. It has so much of detail, that I think I won't finish it in a week even working 14 hours a day. I would like to shout for help, but what's the use? Who can help me? No-one. I can't say no and I know, that the possibility that he's going to cancel the project himself is very, very unlikely. My nerves are cracking down all one by one.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti